Let’s plan ahead! The following Investment promotions are based on Investment bulletin messages written by Dorothy Eaton Watts and James R. Hardin in Getting Excited About Global Mission (Review and Herald, 1989). You can use one each month for a full year.
- Dreams are the seeds of great achievements. The success of your Investment project depends on the goal you set right now. Plant a dream! Reap a miracle! Our Sabbath School Investment goal for this year: $___.
- Even a turtle doesn’t get ahead unless it sticks its neck out. Have you stuck your neck out for Investment? It’s not too late to get started. Our Investment goal for this year is $___. Amount raised so far by the women: $___. The men’s total: $___.
- Number of projects reported to date: ___. “By the streets of by and by one arrives at the house of never” (Cervantes). To reach the house of “Investment Miracle,” you must go by the streets of “Get Started.” Our Investment goal for mission projects is: $___. The amount raised so far: $___.
- “You won’t necessarily get what you want in life, but in the long run you will usually get what you expect” (Denis Waitley). Church members who expect nothing to come of their Investment project will not be disappointed! Our Investment goal for this year: $___. Amount raised so far by the Adult Division: $___.
- At the company’s beginning, $7.00 invested in Ford Motor Company would be worth more than $1 million now. What might $7.00 be worth in eternity if invested in God’s work now? Our Investment goal for this year: $___. Number of investors in our church to date: ___. Amount raised to date: ___.
- Plug in a toaster and get browned bread. Plug in a lamp and receive light. Plug in a TV and get a picture. Plug into Investment and expect miracles! Investment is a unique experience with Christ. Are you plugged in? Our Investment goal for this year: $___.
- Amount raised so far: ___.
- Investment is:
10 percent inspiration
90 percent perspiration
100 percent God’s blessing
Total: 1 blessing at a time
Our Investment goal for this year: $___.
The amount raised so far: $___ .
My personal total turned in so far: $___.
Place this form in the offering plate. Thank you.
- Invest $1 for missions. See it multiply like loaves by Galilee. Our Investment goal for this year: $___. Amount turned in to date: $___. Number of projects reported: ___.
- Human extremities are God’s opportunities. Your loss might become your profit—if you commit it to God. Our Investment goal for this year: $___. I’ve turned in: $___. Name: Phone Number/Email Address: Place this in the offering plate. Thank you.
- Attempt great things for God; expect great things from God!” (Hudson Taylor, missionary to China). Are you attempting and expecting? Our Investment goal for this year: $___. Amount raised so far $___.
- Be a great investor? Great investors are ordinary investors with extraordinary determination. Put something in the tithe envelope this Sabbath for Investment. Investment goal for this year: $___. Amount raised to date: $___.
- Wise investors from the East brought profits of their investments to the Savior: gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Are you as wise as they? Investment goal for this year: $___. Amount raised so far: $___. All Investment funds turned in after (date) will go toward next year’s Investment goal.
Thank you for hastening the soon coming of our Savior by funding mission projects.
Fylvia Fowler Kline
© 2005 General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists